During the past 7 years, supported by a team of Federico Einhorn FullTraffic programmers, search engine specialists, and designers, have turned FullTraffic a leading international supplier of traffic for small and medium enterprises.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in FullTraffic:
- Any pornographic material, adult material, or mature content including thinly censored nudity. Due to the risk of adult content, we do not allow image hosts or free web hosting services.
- Any offers for illegal activities, products or services.
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
- Promotion of drugs, or any related paraphernalia.
- Promotion of excessive profanity or violence.
- Promotion of discrimination or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering that lacks any social, artistic, or political value. This includes any content that may be deemed inappropriate or insensitive to victims of natural disasters or human tragedies.
- Promotion of incentives for users or third-party beneficiaries for online activities, but not limited to, completing offers, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails, completing surveys, clicking on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website/advertiser metrics.
- Promotion of illegitimate programs and offers, such as ponzi schemes or high yield investments.
- Content or site construction intended to deceive or mislead for purposes of increasing traffic or clicks.
- Sales or offers that contain certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco, or any related paraphernalia.
- User submitted content that is not moderated.
- Minimum payout $50
- Payments are made every month on a net30
- Payment will be made through Paypal, AlertPay
- Phone: +1 201-984-3291
- Form in their site
How to register at FullTraffic:
- Login to the site, click here, and click "Create a new account"
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.