Web publishers typically end use of other contextual ad network to back-fill unsold inventory or a position of under-the-fold because of low yields and lack of customization. Their publisher program is specifically designed to produce much higher eCPM for publishers of high quality and therefore focuses only on the forward premium replenish inventory. Some 200 publishers over the biggest online actively participate in the beta program to monetize their inventory screen.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in Media.net:
- Media.net shall not approve publishers that have sites of the following types:
- Software piracy (including but not limited to warez, torrentz, cracking, etc.), hacking, phreaking or other illegal downloads
- Free hosted pages
- Under construction, personal home pages, pages without content
- Promote activities generally understood as Internet abuse, including but not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or the use of spyware
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without regulation
- Bulk of the content is user-generated
- Minimum payout $100
- Payments are made net 30
- Payment will be made through by Paypal, cheque
- Email: email@example.com
- Form in their site
How to register at Media.net:
- Login to the site, click here
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.