Team of highly experienced publishers Gunggo has designed a formula to achieve success for publishers of all sizes, from large corporate sites to small individually owned blog. Gunggo provide a wide range of advertising with a link to Agent, direct advertising, DSP, and Ad Exchange. Gunggo understand the importance of how relevant advertising campaigns, special accounts manager, exceptional customer service, and most importantly, the income of the year play an important role in building and maintaining strong publisher relationships.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in Gunggo:
- Participating Sites cannot display child pornography or contain links to such content.
- Participating Sites cannot be libellous or defamatory in nature.
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to software piracy.
- Participating Sites cannot be used for software trading (warez).
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to any forms of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, 'phreaking', etc.)
- Participating sites cannot be proxy sites or contain link(s) to such service.
- Participating Sites cannot contain gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar imagery or language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of hate-mongering. (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- Participating Sites cannot participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of illegal substance, paraphernalia or activity with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice or money-making opportunities.
- Participating Sites cannot be under construction, incomplete or contain little original content.
- Participating Sites must not be a free hosting webpage or personal homepage.
- Participating Sites must not contain any type of content that reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Participating Sites must contain the code provided by Gunggo intact and unchanged. Websites may contain more than one page containing the code, but only one occurrence of the code is allowed per individual page.
- Minimum payout $ 50
- Payments are made by net 30
- Payment will be made through by Paypal, cheque, wire
- Phone: +1.416.637.5079
- Fax: +1.416.352.1228
- email : Support@gunggo.com
- Form in their site
To register at Gunggo:
- Login to the site, click here,
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.
Proof of payment from Gunggo