Gourmet Ads provides secure solutions across brand brand They expansive, fully transparent network publisher of food, cooking and recipe sites. They developed a wide reach through the screen campaign for high brand visibility campaigns that make an impact and direct product sales. With content-based food quality and a wide range of their site, offering significant benefits to advertisers and publishers.
They are always looking for premium publishers to join Gourmet Ads, but they actually review the application of all applicable publishers. By having strict publisher eligibility standards allow them to attract premium advertisers, which in turn giving publishers a high quality, visually appealing advertising creative that is relevant to your audience. They also welcome applications from larger portals or video sites that have a category of food, wine or beer, providing they can serve ads specific to that topic alone.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in Gourmet Ads:To be considered as a publisher, website or blog, eligibility includes;
- Theme of the site must strictly be related to food or cooking, eg a website that provides recipes
- Have strong US, UK, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand audiences.
- Must be actively creating rich and highly engaging content
- Must have at least 5k Users each month
- Be serving at least 50k Pages per month
- Be written in English or French (Canadian)
- At least 1 Ad Above the fold ( 2 is their Preference )
- Have a maximum of 3 ads per page.
- For Video Advertising, they require Cooking or Food Videos
- Must have own top-level domain like blogname.com (They dont accept blogspot.com or wordpress.com site URLs)
Gourmet Ads Payment Terms:
- Minimum payout $ 200
- Payments are made in net 30
- Payment will be made through by Paypal, cheque, wire
Gourmet Ads Contact:
- Form in their site
To register at Gourmet Ads:
- Login to the site, click here, fill the form
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.