They work together to create and modify marketing strategies. Advertising message, worded in an appropriate way, given the original creations tailored to specific target groups. They chose the right communication tools, such as advertising, direct marketing, and PR. They plan and lead a campaign using the media that best suits the chosen marketing strategy: classical media, interactive media, sales promotion, events, sponsorship, direct marketing, PR and client budgets.
ClickSector created by professionals for professionals. People who work in ClickSector has a wealth of knowledge about online advertising. They have the experience-based knowledge and keep current with the latest trends in the online advertising market. They work closely with online advertisers large and small. They are a progressive company with highly motivated people.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in ClickSector:ClickSector does not accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general viewing audience. The following of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to:
- Sites with pornography, adult content, or sites that contain links to such content
- Sites containing or linking to software piracy or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating, hacking and spamming
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity
- Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
- Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substances or paraphernalia or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
- Sites with any type of contents reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate
ClickSector Payment Terms:
- Minimum payout $50
- Payments are made in net 30
- Payment will be made through by Paypal, cheque, wire.
- Tel: (604) 561-6701
- Fax: (604) 608-5420
- Email: info@ClickSector.com
- Form in their site
To register at ClickSector:
- Login to the site, click here, and fill the form.
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.