For several years the GAO grow into a large ad network independent gaming site and browser-based gaming sector, reaching an audience of 50 million viewers per month through more than 700 websites. In 2010 the GAO recognized and acquired by the British Media Business, a sister business to Gamasutra and Game Developers Conference (GDC). Staying true to the original vision for the site advertising quality games quality games, GAO is expanding its services to the global gaming industry.
Site requirements for approval as a publisher in Game Advertising Online (GAO):There are no definite rules to be accepted in Game Advertising Online (GAO). They will review the website before it is used as a publisher.
Game Advertising Online (GAO) Payment Terms:
- Minimum payout $50
- Payments are made in net 30
- Payment will be made through by Paypal, wire
Game Advertising Online (GAO) Contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Form in their site
To register at Game Advertising Online (GAO):
- Login to the site, click here, and fill the form.
- Enter your personal data, including email
- Wait your membership is approved.
- You are ready to place the ads in your site.